Mittwoch, 8. Juli 2009

Poppies


When we first came to Hungary, the backyard of our house looked very poor. The former owners, overwhelmed with work, tried to eradicate the exuberantly sprouting flora. All the more we were extremely happy about any little flower which jumped the hurdle - mainly poppies in different colors. They grew in small red groups or standing alone, long stemmed with white and purple colored petals. I fell in love with these courageous beauties and invited them to some shootings.


Reach For The Sky 2008



White Coffee 2008


This lovely couple was nestling up against each other, and I witnessed their growth throughout the whole summer and autumn, sometimes experimenting at post-processing.


Strong Company 2008


Love 2008

After collecting seeds last year and sowing them in early spring this year, this one surprised me after a heavy rainshower. My newest creation:


Raindrops On My Head 2009

2 Kommentare: